Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wein ist goot

So Vienna, one week. It has been...full. We've done so much in one week, it feels like we've been here a month. There were a few mishaps due to the language barrier (like being thrown out of mass) but other than that things are going smoothly. We've gone to three meuseums andI've already done two of the things I wanted to do in Europe, see Klimt's Kiss and drink European beer.

The food here is definitely interesting. I really hate something called kaiser-something that are tasteless dough filled with nasty bitter jam and topped with gross gunpowder. Apparently, these are a great treat. Yeah, ew. edit! its Germknodel !
beware. Well other than that everything's great. lots of yogurt, yay yogurt!

I also have a fine collection of plastic toys already. ^_^;; My faveorite is deffinetly a little green aligator key chain. Gotta cut back though, or I'll spend all my cash on them.

They have a killer Funk scene, cute boots, and well trained dogs. Looks like it's going to be a fun semester!

1 comment:

  1. I still cant beliee you and Jon got kicked out of mass!!!!! crazy stuff has happened since we've been here. Im glad we're roommates, we;ve had alot of fun so far and its only going to continue!!!!

    ReplyDelete