Friday, March 13, 2009

Did you get lost in Amsterdam?


I went to Amsterdamn last weekend, and it is the most beautiful city in the world! No lie, I'm moving there. The canals, the cobblestone streets, architecture and museums. Plus, everyone is super friendly. Heaven on Earth.
I only went to two museums while I was there, I was way too into exploring the beautiful city to spend anytime in side. The Anne Frank house was a very moving experience, true I cried. But the Van Gogh Museum...life changing. Van Gogh has always been one of my favorites ( I went to see the Colors of the Night exibibt when it came to the Moma) and my art is hevily influenced by him. (so is my uncles, btw)
Seing Almond flowers and Crows in Cornfeild in person, upclose was incredible, and even though I'd seen starry night before, it never ceases to be amzing. Love. Love van gogh, love amsterdamn. All I cound think of was the song Amsterdam by Guster the whole time I ws there.

Also, John taught me how to gamble. Which I think, is good skill to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment