Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vienna ( Hopes and Fears)



My hopes for the Vienna Students : I hope we all get to know ( and like ) each other and I hope we make lots of new foreign friends. I hope we all have a few hilarious highjink-filled adventures that will make our friends back home insanely jealous. I also hope none of us are refered too as "filthy american pig-dogs."


My hopes for the Staff (lqtm) : I hope they have as much fun as we have ( or at least a little more fun than they're used too). I hope they don't hate us too much by the end, or go in to coranary when one of us inevitably disapears from the face of the earth for two days. I also hope they grade easy. (j/k)


My hopes for Pie : I hope I become more self sufficient while in Vienna, and grown as a person and an artist. I hope that I will be able to make a ton of friends, and learn enough German that I won't insult them. I hope that I will find twenty euro on the subway and meet a model and sell a drawing on the sidewalk in front of St. Peters.


I'm secretly nervous that... I'll get lost. Or that Chrissie will decide that I am THE WORST roomate and sell me to slave traders. Or that I'll end up with a beer gut. Or I don't won't be able to learn any german and be lynched. Or my sisters will ruin my wicked cute shoes while I'm gone. Irrational fears, I'm doing it right. <3



Ps! Shameless Plug for North of the Waterfront! Go watch the muzak vid I made for them, Go to their myspace, you know, buy all their playsets and toys <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Seriously, if you like indie rock/pop punk/garage band check 'em out!


3 comments:

  1. I haven't even thought about getting lost. Now that you've said it I probably will. I have awful luck with directions. I also wouldn't worry about being a bad roommate. Once you get used to living with someone you tend to fall into a pattern and everythings fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have faith we won't get lost! It all leads back to the inner city! ....So i've heard.

    As for the roommate thing, and getting sold to the slave trade,... good luck with that :-p!
    No really.... your a good person, and way cooler than all my sisters other roommates. If that Chrissie your talkin about.

    See you in rindge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already know you!!! And half lived with you for a while last semester. Of course i am going to sell you to the slave trade!!! I thought it was interesting that you have such specific hopes for when you are there.

    ReplyDelete